Are you passionate about yoga and interested in becoming an integral part of the Meta Yoga Studios Community? We offer a work-exchange program for those who want to be more involved in the Meta Community.
What is Karma Yoga?
Karma Yoga meaning Yoga of Action, it is one of the 3 yogas in the Hindu tradition. Karma Yoga is a Seva-Service, it is working with awareness to develop a deeper sensitivity, and to lessen the reigns of one’s ego. Karma Yoga is integral in all yoga communities.
Karma Yogi Job Description:
The MYS’ Karma Yogi position requires 1 four hour shift a week. We require a seasonal commitment, as well as a minimum of two weeks notice when you desire to leave the position before the end of the season.
This is not a volunteer position. Karma Yogi staff must demonstrate respect, reliability and accountability. In exchange you will receive unlimited yoga for drop in classes and retail discounts at Meta Yoga Studios during the time of service.
MYS’ Karma Yogis must…
● Have a passion for yoga
● Be available to work 1 Four Hour shift a week. Commit to the position for at least six months
● Be dependable and punctual
● Find coverage when needed and cover other shifts when fellow KY need coverage
● Have exceptional customer service skills
● Exhibit strong administrative skill (organization, efficiency and communication)
● Sign a contract agreement that you will follow all duties of this position.
If you meet these criteria, please email Kimberly at email@example.com for an application. Please be sensitive to the fact that we may not be able to offer Karma Yogi positions to all whom apply.